Friday, April 27, 2018

I want to show the role of people living on my heart and mind;


Talking to "Express", the main role in the Bollywood film will be to celebrate some objections, the film will give generosity to the Pakistani film. Photos: File

 LAHORE: Actress, Wahma Mani, said that there is a desire to do a role that leaves people's mind on the heart.

Talking to Express, "Hara Mani said," I have been associated with the department of hostilities for a long time, but two years ago, when Ahsan Khan with a large number of dramatic air-conditioned fans appreciated my artistic skills. In the same play, the hair of the person showed the iron of the woman by reflecting three periods of life.

Hara Mani said that there was a lot of positive response to "no untouchable" but after that it took break because the children were very young and did not want to grow upset. That's why I did not sign a new project despite the popularity of the play.
The actor said that now there is a series of important roles offered in the dramas. But I think it is necessary to know about her story and your role before you can register. Because I do not want to do any such thing, which will be compulsory in the number of my work but the quality is affected. That's why I understand the consent of a project to understand after thinking very much.

My mother said, with Jeddah my pair was greatly appreciated. Just like a couple of Fad Khan and Maheera Khan were very popular in a drama, in the same way, my originated couple got the best response.

In response to a question, Bahaniani said that as many Pakistani actors are acting in Bollywood, in the same way, I was offered a main role in a movie, but due to some objections, I did not hesitate to work in the movie. Was it However, in films made in Pakistan will definitely be seen. But for this I am also looking for a living character.