Friday, May 4, 2018

Salman Khan is not the biggest dream but working in the film with Amir Khan: Isabel Kaif



Mumbai: Bollywood actor Katrina Kaif, whose sister, in the movie Nagar, is the story of these days that even during the news coming news, the media keeps appreciation, while Isabel Kaif also starred in the film "Time to Dance" To start According to Indian media reports, Isabel Kaif, sister of Katrina Kaif, said that Katrina reminded me that I should not restrict myself to work only, but every day I think something new as a challenge, Isabel It was said that Salman Khan was not the biggest dream of his life to work in the film with Amir Khan. In an interview Eiza Bell said that I like Vardon Dhoni and Shahid Kapoor a lot when I dream that I should look at the screen with Mr. Performer Amir Khan, I am older than my childhood. There is not a single film that I have not seen, "Lana" is the favorite movie of my mother, while I like "Khanana" as an artist, I still often see "my eyes" Are there Isabel Kaif said that after becoming an actor, her elder sister Katrina Kaif has not changed anymore, she is the same as she was now, but it has changed in her life, that she is now traveling for a long time. Sometimes in this country and sometimes in a city, they are very busy.